Here is some helpful information regarding Indigenous Walks Tours.
- Reservations are recommended. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (613) 290-8597.
- Start locations are easily accessible by foot or Ottawa Public Transit.
- Most tours begins at the Human Rights Monument in front of City Hall just off Elgin Street and Laurier Avenue.
- Tour cost is $20 per person. Cash (in Canadian currency) or credit card only. Please pay the tour guide upon arrival.
- You may inquire about group rates of 10 people or more
- Tour length is two hours over approx. 2 km through downtown Ottawa.
- Please dress appropriately for the weather and wear proper footwear.
ACCESSIBILITY: The walks are wheelchair/stroller accessible.