Here is some helpful information regarding Indigenous Walks Tours.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (613) 290-8597.
- We are currently only booking group or private tours.
- Start locations are easily accessible by foot or Ottawa Public Transit.
- Our main tour (that is most tours) begin at the Performance Court at 150 Elgin Street in the lobby.
- Group rates apply for 10 people or more at $15/person
- Individuals must inquire at email@example.com and cost $20/person (it may be possible to tag a long with a previously booked group or private tour.
- Tours are 1.5 hrs in length and approximately 1.5km’s through downtown Ottawa.
- Please dress appropriately for the weather and wear reliable footwear. Rain or Shine.
- There are public restrooms and water fountains/water bottle refills along the way.
- French tours are available on weekends, evenings and for most of the summer.
- Tours in Spanish are available only on evenings and weekends.
ACCESSIBILITY: The walks are wheelchair/stroller accessible.